Franchise Business Info
Bumper Man is a mobile repair service providing car dealerships, body shops and car rental agencies with quick, convenient, and economical on-site bumper repair.
Since our founding in 1993, we have grown to over 90 franchises, serving over 8,000 car dealerships nationwide. As we continue to expand we’re looking for motivated individuals to join us. Contact us for more information.
How it Works
Each Bumper Man franchisee is granted the right to operate an automotive bumper repair service under the trade name “Bumper Man”.
Each franchisee has a protected territory, receives two weeks of hands-on training, the tools to repair bumpers, and the administrative supplies to run the business.
The business is conducted primarily out of the Bumper Man vehicle. Each Franchisee works alone and independently. There are no employees or helpers who perform the repairs.
Once training is completed, a Franchise Representative will assist the franchisee in the opening of the business. Bumper Man Inc. takes great pride in the services we provide our franchisees.
Benefits of Owning Bumper Man Franchise
- Low overhead
- Work on your own, be your own boss
- No employees
- Protected territory
- The corporate headquarters sends out monthly statements
- Caring and Attentive Franchisor
- You receive commissions twice a month based on amount invoiced for the previous two weeks
- Franchisor aids in marketing and promotional programs and/or products
- Partial financing for approved franchisees for franchise purchase
- Monday through Friday work week
- The main office does all the collecting for our franchisees.